AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 - All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has released notification for the recruitment of 131 AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident vacancies 2020. The candidates can check AIIMS 2020 selection process, age & education eligibility criteria, salary, grade pay, exam pattern and other AIIMS Jobs 2020 recruitment details on this article below. You can download the official AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident 2020 notification from the link given below.
The selection for the posts of AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident 2020 will be done on the basis of online/written test. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident vacancies 2020 using direct link given on this page below. The last date for the application submission is 14-Jul-2020.
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident 2020 Notification and Apply Here
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has released the notification for the recruitment of 131 AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident vacancies.
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit :
- 45 Years (As of 16 June 2020)
Age Relaxation :
There are permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government Rules. Here are the most common relaxations :
|SC / ST||5 years|
|PH OBC||13 years|
|PH SC / ST||15 years|
Education Qualification :
|Candidates should possess MD, DNB, MS, M.Sc, Ph.D, M.Ch, DM, MDS (Concerned Specialty).|
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment Process 2020
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Selection Process 2020 :
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis in the following steps :
- The Candidate can apply in one department only.
- Selection will be on the basis of MCQ based written examination and Interview.
- The selection criteria for MD/MS, DNB, DM/M.Ch, M.Sc/Ph.D candidates.
- 40% weightage %u2013 Written Examination (MCQ based)
- 30% weightage %u2013 Academic Record
- 30% weightage %u2013 Interview
- Candidates will be called for Interview in the ratio of 1:6 i.e. for one post, only six candidates will be called for the
- List of Eligible candidates for Interview / MCQ based Written Examination will be uploaded on website
www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for the information
related to interview / screening exam.
- List of the selected candidates will be uploaded on website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are
advised to check the Institute website regularly.
- The waiting list will be valid till 06 months from the date of result.
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Syllabus 2020 :
The AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident written exam includes the following topics as part of the syllabus.
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Online Form 2020, Fee & Apply
Application Form & How to Apply :
The eligible and interested candidates who want to apply need to submit their application online. You can refer the AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Notification 2020 (PDF) from given details below. The candidate should read the instructions carefully to avoid making any mistakes on application submission.
Application Fee :
The candidates are required to pay the AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident 2020 application fee as per below given instructions/details. The candidates can pay the application fee Online through Internet Banking, Visa/Mastercard/Maestro Credit or Debit Card.
|General / OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs. 800/- |