CALCUTTA HIGH COURT RECRUITMENT 2018 - Calcutta High Court has released the notification for the recruitment of 42 vacancies in the post of P.A./Stenographer, Grade-C. The selection will be made on the basis of shorthand Test. The eligible candidates can apply from the link given on the page below. The last date of application submission is 20 Mar 2018.
Read below to check on Eligibility Criteria, Application process , Important Dates, Posts & their Salaries, Vacancies, Fee, Official links and others.
Eligibility Criteria :
|Age Limit||18-32 Years (As of 01.01.2018). There are upper age limit is relaxations as per Govt. Rules.|
|Educational Qualification||Higher Secondary Examination Pass|
|Speed in ShortHand /Typing||120 w.p.m/30 w.p.m|
Selection Process :
The Candidates shall be required to undergo a test in Shorthand at the speed of 120 words per minute. The text is to be transcribed in own handwriting within 45 minutes thereafter. The candidates selected and shortlisted on the basis of the result in the above test shall be required to undergo a further test in Shorthand, to be followed by direct transcription of the text through the aid of a Computer at the speed of 30 w.p.m. The candidates will be given a further time of 15 minutes immediately after the completion of the dictation before they are asked to transcribe the text, for verification of the outlines.
Application Fee :
|General,OBC and Candidates of SC/ST of Other States||Rs. 300/-|
|SC/ST and PWDs of West Bengal||Rs. 150/-|
Application Form and How to Apply :
Eligible candidates may submit neatly hand-written or typed applications on plain paper of legal size (8.5 x 14), addressed to the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta, giving particulars as under-
- Full name of the candidate (in capital letters),
- Father/Husband Name,
- Date of Birth,
- Actual age as on 01.01.2018,
- Address (Present and Permanent, along with PIN code) with Telephone/Mobile number,
- Educational Qualification,
- Other Qualification,
- Knowledge in Computer,
- Speed in Shorthand and Typewriting,
- Whether belongs to S.C. / S.T. / O.B.C (A)/O.B.C. (B)/ Persons with Disabilities/Meritorius Sports person,
- Whether belongs to Exempted category, if yes, mention the Identity Card Number issued from the Labour Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal,
- Details of depositing application fees i.e. Indian Postal Order No.,
- Date and Amount. Full signature of the candidate with date must be given at the bottom of the application.
Every application must be submitted in a closed envelope mentioning therein the category and the post applied for on the bottom left corner, which shall have to reach the undersigned within 4:30 p.m. of March 20, 2018. Any application reaching the office after such time shall not be considered, even though the same may have been posted well in advance