DEE ASSAM ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2018 - Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 5393 Assistant Teacher vacancies in Lower Primary Schools. The Selection will be made on basis of marks obtained in requisite education qualification such as HSLC, TET and DELed. The eligible candidates can apply from the link given on this page below. The last date of application submission is 19 Apr 2018.
Read below to check DEE Assam Assistant Teacher's Eligibility Criteria, Application process , Important Dates, Posts & their Salaries, Vacancies, Fee, Official links and others.
DEE Assam Assistant Teachers Recruitment 2018 - Eligibility Criteria
18-38 yrs (as on 01.01.2018), Relaxation of upper age limit will be considered for SC/ ST candidates and persons with disability for 5 years as per norms
The Candidates should possess -
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-Year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
- Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), to be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
Note: [5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST (P)/ ST (H)/OBC/MOBC & Physically handicapped candidates.]
DEE Assam Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 - Selection Procedure :
The Selection will be made on the basis of marks requisite education qualification such as HSLC, TET and DELed. The candidates will be selected for the post of Assistant Teacher in the same medium school as per the Language-I selected in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for LPS.
Dee Assam Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 - Application Form and How to Apply :
The eligible candidates who want to apply, need to submit their application online. The candidate should read the instructions carefully to avoid making any mistakes on submission. The eligible candidate can fill online application from the official website as per the schedule provided above.
- Apply for DEE Assam Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 - Click here(Will be available from 26.03.2018)
Dee Assam Assistant Teachers Recruitment 2018 - Application Fee :
The candidates are required to pay the application fee as per given details below.
- UR/OBC : Rs 200/-
- SC/ STP/STH : Rs 150/-
- PWD : Nil
The candidates are required to pay the application fee in the form of Indian Postal Order in the name of Director of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19.