ESIC UDC eligibility criteria 2019, check age & education qualification : Employees State Insurance Corporation has invited the aspiring candidates for the recruitment of 1772 ESIC UDC ( Upper Division Clerk ) Vacancies 2019. The candidates are required to meet certain eligibility criteria i.e. ESIC UDC Age, Education and other criteria to become eligible and apply for ESIC UDC recruitment 2019. We have put together the details on the required age limit to apply for 1772 ESIC UDC ( Upper Division Clerk ) Vacancies 2019 along with the allowed age relaxations. We have also described the required education and other required specializations (if any) such as diploma, degree or languages.
The aspiring applicants can find all the Eligibility Criteria and their details on this page below based on the details provided by the Employees State Insurance Corporation. Read below to know the other related important quick links related to recruitment. The candidates should always visit the ESIC UDC Recruitment Official Website for any clarifications.
Download ESIC UDC Eligibility Criteria, Age & Education 2019
Employees State Insurance Corporation has released the admit card for the recruitment of 1772 ESIC UDC ( Upper Division Clerk ) vacancies.
ESIC UDC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA DETAILS :
1. Age :
|Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date 15.04.2019. |
2. Age Relaxation:
|PH UR||10 Years|
|PH OBC||13 Years|
|PH SC/ST||15 Years|
3. Education Qualification:
1. A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases
|NATIONALITY OR DOMICILE DETAILS|
A candidate must be either -
- i. A Citizen of India or
- ii. A subject of Nepal or
- iii. A subject of Bhutan or
- iv. A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- v. A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.