GUJARAT FCI WACTHMAN RECRUITMENT 2017-2018 - The Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertaking, dealing with food grain supply-chain management, invites applications for the direct recruitment of Watchmen for positioning in its offices and depots in Gujarat Region.
The detailed information about Exam dates, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy , Syllabus ,Selection Procedure, Recruitment Post are given below on this page. The eligible candidates can apply from the "Apply Online" given below in official link section. The last date of application submission is 29 Jan 2018.
GUJARAT FCI WATCHMAN RECRUITMENT 2017-2018 - Important date :
|EVENT TITLE||IMPORTANT DATES|
|GUJRAT FCI Watchman Exam Result Declaration||To be Announced|
|GUJRAT FCI Watchman Exam 2018(Tentative)||11 Feb 2018|
|Date of Admit Card issuance||7 Days Prior to Exam|
|Last Date for Application Submission||29 Jan 2018, 5:00PM|
|Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in the Bank||29 Jan 2018, 5:00PM|
|Start Date of Online - Application Submission||30 Dec 2017|
GUJARAT FCI WATCHMAN RECRUITMENT 2017-2018 - Post , Pay Scale and Total Vacancies :
|POST TITLE ||PAY SCALE (GRADE PAY)||UR||SC||ST||OBC||TOTAL VACANCIES|
|Watchman (Class IV)||Rs.8,100-18,070/-||60||04||15||28||107|
* Out of 107 , 2 vacancies are reserved for PH and 27 vacancies are reserved for Ex-Serviceman.
GUJARAT FCI WATCHMAN RECRUITMENT 2017-2018 - Eligibility Criteria :
18-25 years as on 01.12 .2017.
There are permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government orders. Here are the most common relaxations :
For more details on age relaxation. Please check out the Official Notification given below.
|PH OBC||13 years|
|PH SC/ST||15 years|
|Departmental (FCI) Employee.||There will not be any upper age limit in case of departmental (FCI) employee.|
|Educational Qualification||8th Standard Pass|
A candidate must be either:
- A citizen of India,
- A subject of Nepal, or A subject of Bhutan, or
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
GUJARAT FCI WATCHMAN RECRUITMENT 2017-2018 - Selection Process:
The selection process of the candidates for Gujraj FCI watchman Recruitment 2017-2018 will comprises two stages as mentioned below :
- Written Exam (Offline).
- Physical Endurance Test - Only for Qualifying purpose.
GUJARAT FCI WATCHMAN RECRUITMENT 2017-2018 - Application Form and How to Apply :
The eligible candidates who want to appear for the exam need to submit their application online. The candidate should read the instructions carefully to avoid making any mistakes on submission. The eligible candidate can fill online application from link given below as per the schedule provided above.
- Apply Online for GUJRAT FCI Watchman Recruitment 2017-2018 - Click here (Official Link).
The candidate can refer the below given instructions. :
- First time user shall click on the new registration link and fill the details correctly as mentioned. The user will receive the user ID and password, through SMS on the registered mobile number/through E-mail on the registered mail address. The candidates are advised to note down the User ID and password also or take a print of the Registered Application Form for their records and future reference.
- The candidates should fill the correct details asked regarding name/age/sex/caste/address/educational qualification and other relevant fields mentioned in the application portal. candidates are advised to upload the relevant documents/photographs in the desired format only.
- Once the details are correctly filled the candidate may proceed for the fee payment and submit the form.
GUJARAT FCI WATCHMAN RECRUITMENT 2017-2018 - Application Fee :
The Application fee for GUJRAJ FCLI Watchman recruitment 2017-2018 is Rs. 250 only. The Candidates can make the payment through Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS and UPI (BHIM).
All Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PH, and Ex-Servicemen eligible are exempted from paying application fee.