HWB RECRUITMENT 2018 - Heavy Water Board(HWB) has released the notification for the recruitment of 230 Stipendiary Trainee, UDC, Stenographer vacancies. The selection will be made on the basis of Written examination/Interview conducted by the selection board. The eligible candidates can apply from the link given on this page below. The last date of application submission is 25-Jun-2018.
Read below to check Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Selection Process, Important Dates, Posts & their Salaries, Vacancies, Fee, Official links and others.
Heavy Water Board(HWB) has released the admit card for the recruitment of 230 Stipendiary Trainee, UDC, Stenographer vacancies.
HWB Recruitment 2018 - Eligibility Criteria
As given above at post
There are permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government Rules. Here are the most common relaxations :
|PH OBC||13 years|
|PH SC/ST||15 years|
For more details on age relaxation. Please check out the Official Notification given below.
HWB Recruitment 2018 - Selection Procedure :
STIPENDIARY TRAINEE - CATEGORY-I : Written Test and Interview.
STIPENDIARY TRAINEE- CATEGORY-II :
- Objective type Written Test of Two Hour duration with negative marking. Each correct answer will carry 1 (one) mark and each wrong answer will carry 1%u20442 [half] negative mark.
- The Written Examination shall include Questions pertaining to Psychometric/ Aptitude / General.
- Knowledge/ day-to-day science / discipline of the candidate.
- ONLY those who have cleared the Written Test will be called for Interview.
- The selection process will consist of Test in 3 stages. (Stage 1 & 2 - Written Test and Stage 3 - Trade/ Skill Test).
- The Stage 1 & 2 Written Test will be conducted on the same day. The answer sheet of the Stage 2 Test will be evaluated only of those candidates who qualify in the Stage 1 written test.
- There will be negative marking for the written tests.
HWB Recruitment 2018 - Application Fee :
The candidates are required to pay the application fee as per below given instructions/details. The candidates can pay the application fee Online through Internet Banking,Visa/Mastercard/Maestro Credit or Debit Card.
|SC/ST/PWD and Women||Nil|
HWB Recruitment 2018 - Application Form & Apply :
The eligible and interested candidates who want to apply, need to submit their application online. The candidate should read the instructions carefully to avoid making any mistakes on submission.
- Apply for HWB Recruitment 2018 - Click here (Official Link).