Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released, Download Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) Online Form 2019 and find direct link to apply for Indian Navy MR Vacancies 2019. Read below to know the Indian Navy MR Salary and Pay Scale 2019, Eligibility, Application Fee and Last date to apply for Indian Navy MR Job Openings 2019
Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) Recruitment 2019
The candidates are advised to read thru the official notification given on this page below and visit the Indian Navy MR Recruitment Official Website for further clarifications.
Indian Navy MR 2019 Eligibility Criteria
17-20 years (01 Oct 1998 to 30 Sep 2002)
There are permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government Rules. Here are the most common relaxations :
|PH OBC||13 years|
|PH SC/ST||15 years|
For more details on age relaxation. Please check out the Official Notification given below.
Indian Navy MR 2019 Selection Procedure :
The Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Details on Computer-based Examination:
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each carrying
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General
- The standard of the question paper will be that of class 10th and the syllabus & sample
paper for the examination is available here Syllabus.
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves
the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate
- Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative
Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four
alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has
been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be
deducted as penalty.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest
expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy
as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to
interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as
war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed
from the official Indian Navy recruitment website.
- Preliminary Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examinations. Final Enrolment
Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates
who are found medically fit in Final Enrolment Medical Examination will be enrolled.
Candidates who are found medically unfit will be advised to appeal against its findings, if
they so desire, at INHS Kalyani, Visakhapatnam within a maximum period of 21 days.
- Tattos : Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of
elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos
on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from recruitment.
|ENTRY||WITH GLASSES||WITHOUT GLASSES|
- Better - 6/36
- Worse - 6/36
- Better - 6/60
- Worse - 6/60
Indian Navy MR 2019 Application Fee :
The candidates are required to pay the Indian Navy MR 2019 application fee as per below given instructions/details. The candidates can pay the application fee Online through Internet Banking,Visa/Mastercard/Maestro Credit or Debit Card.
Indian Navy MR 2019 Application Form & Apply :
The eligible and interested candidates who want to apply for the Indian Navy MR vacancies 2019, need to submit their application online. You can refer the Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2019 Official Notification from the table given below. The candidate should read the instructions carefully to avoid making any mistakes on application submission.
Click Here --> Apply for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2019