INDIAN NAVY SSC OFFICER RECRUITMENT 2018 - Indian Navy has released the official notification to fill the 19 vacancies for Short Service Commission(SSC) Officers ATC,Observer, Pilot(MR) Recruitment 2018. The Service
Selection Board(SSB) will invite the candidates for interviews based on their academic performance. The eligible candidates(Only Unmarried) can apply from the given link below. The last date of application submission is 04 Mar 2018.
Read below to check on Eligibility Criteria, Application process , Important Dates, Posts & their Salaries, Vacancies, Fee, Official links and others.
IMPORTANT DATES :
|Application (Online) Submission Starts||11 Feb 2018|
|Last Date of Application Submission(Online)||04 Mar 2018|
|Interview Dates||18 May - July 18|
|Training Period||Completed by Dec 2018|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- Born B/w 02-01-1994 & 01-01-1998(Inclusive) - ATC
- Born B/w 02-01-1995 to 01-01-2000(inclusive) - Other Posts
There are permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government orders.
- 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class XII for - ATC.
- Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline from a recognized university/ educational institute with at least 60% marks till 5th/ 7th semester, in regular/ integrated course respectively for Other posts.
|Others||Only Unmarried Male/Female can apply|
Post, Pay Scale and Total Vacancies :
|POST TITLE||TOTAL VACANCIES||GENDER|
|PILOT(MR)||03(Max 02 for Female Candidates)||MALE/FEMALE|
|PILOT(Other than MR)||05||MALE|
Selection Process :
The Service Selection Board(SSB) will the candidates for interviews based on their academic performance.
Application Form and How to Apply :
The eligible candidates who want to appear for the exam need to submit their application online. The candidates should read the instructions given in official notification carefully to avoid making any mistakes on submission.
- Apply for Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2018 - Click here (Official Link).