ISRO JR. PERSONAL ASSISTANT, STENOGRAPHER RECRUITMENT 2018 - Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO) has released the notification for the recruitment of 171 Jr. Personal Assistant & Stenographer vacancies. The selection will be made on the basis of Written examination/Interview conducted by the selection board. The eligible candidates can apply from the link given on this page below. The last date of application submission is 30-Apr-2018.
Read below to check Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Selection Process, Important Dates, Posts & their Salaries, Vacancies, Fee, Official links and others.
Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO) has released the admit card for the recruitment of 171 Jr. Personal Assistant & Stenographer vacancies.
ISRO Jr. Personal Assistant, Stenographer Recruitment 2018 - Eligibility Criteria
18-26 years (As on 30.04.2018)
There are permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government rules. Here are the most common relaxations :
|Others||As Per Govt. Rules|
For more details on age relaxation. Please check out the Official Notification given below.
- Graduation in Arts/Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class OR Diploma in Commercial/Secretarial Practice with First Class with one year experience as Steno-Typist/Stenographer
- A minimum speed of 80 w.p.m in English Stenography with Knowledge in the use of Computers
ISRO Jr. Personal Assistant, Stenographer Recruitment 2018 - Selection Procedure :
The selection will be made on the basis of written examination. The written test will be conducted on 12.08.2018 [Sunday] at thirteen venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
ISRO Jr. Personal Assistant, Stenographer Recruitment 2018 - Application Fee :
The candidates are required to pay the application fee as per below given instructions/details. The candidates can pay the application fee Online through Internet Banking, Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit or Debit Card.
ISRO Jr. Personal Assistant, Stenographer Recruitment 2018 - Application Form & Apply :
The eligible and interested candidates who want to apply, need to fill their application form. The candidate should read the instructions carefully to avoid making any mistakes on submission.
- Apply for ISRO Jr. Personal Assistant, Stenographer Recruitment Instructions 2018 - Click here (Official Link).
- The candidates who are already employed under Central/State Govt/PSU/Autonomous Bodies have to send a 'No Objection Certificate' from the employer concerned, duly indicating their Registration Number and Post Code to the Administrative Officer [ICRB], ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bengaluru-560094 within fourteen days of filing the applications on-line by the candidates and in any case not later than 14.05.2018.
- The candidates need to send their application duly filled in along with other required document to : ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bengaluru-560094