J & K (JAMMU & KASHMIR) FCI WACTHMAN RECRUITMENT 2017-2018 - The Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertaking, dealing with food grain supply-chain management, invites applications for the direct recruitment of Watchmen for positioning in its offices and depots in J&K Region.
The detailed information about Exam dates, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy , Syllabus ,Selection Procedure, Recruitment Post are given below on this page. The eligible candidates can apply from the "Apply Online" given below in official link section. The last date of application submission is 25 Jan 2018.
J & K FCI WATCHMAN RECRUITMENT 2017-2018 - Eligibility Criteria :
18-25 years as on 01.12 .2017.
There are permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government orders. Here are the most common relaxations :
For more details on age relaxation. Please check out the Official Notification given below.
|PH OBC||13 years|
|PH SC/ST||15 years|
|Departmental (FCI) Employee.||There will not be any upper age limit in case of departmental (FCI) employee.|
|Educational Qualification||8th Standard Pass|
A candidate must be either:
- A citizen of India,
- A subject of Nepal, or A subject of Bhutan, or
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
J & K FCI WATCHMAN RECRUITMENT 2017-2018 - Selection Process:
The selection process of the candidates for Gujraj FCI watchman Recruitment 2017-2018 will comprises two stages as mentioned below :
- Written Exam (Offline) - The Written examination will consist of a single Examination Paper for duration of 120 minutes. The WRITTEN TEST will comprise of 120 Multiple Choice Questions of General Knowledge and General Awareness, Numerical Aptitude and Reasoning, Language (Hindi and English) and Current Affairs. All questions carry equal 1 mark. There will be no negative marking. 2. The Question Papers for Written Test will be trilingual i.e. in English, Hindi and Urdu .
- Physical Endurance Test - Only for Qualifying purpose.
J & K FCI WATCHMAN RECRUITMENT 2017-2018 - Application Form and How to Apply :
The eligible candidates who want to appear for the exam need to submit their application online. The candidate should read the instructions carefully to avoid making any mistakes on submission. The eligible candidate can fill online application from link given below as per the schedule provided above.
- Apply Online for J & K FCI Watchman Recruitment 2017-2018 - Click here (Official Link).
The candidate can refer the below given instructions. :
- First time user shall click on the new registration link and fill the details correctly as mentioned. The user will receive the user ID and password, through SMS on the registered mobile number/through E-mail on the registered mail address. The candidates are advised to note down the User ID and password also or take a print of the Registered Application Form for their records and future reference.
- The candidates should fill the correct details asked regarding name/age/sex/caste/address/educational qualification and other relevant fields mentioned in the application portal. candidates are advised to upload the relevant documents/photographs in the desired format only.
- Once the details are correctly filled the candidate may proceed for the fee payment and submit the form.
J & K FCI WATCHMAN RECRUITMENT 2017-2018 - Application Fee :
The Application fee for J & K FCL Watchman recruitment 2017-2018 is Rs. 300 only. The Candidates can make the payment through Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS and UPI (BHIM).
All Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PH, and Ex-Servicemen eligible are exempted from paying application fee.