|POST TITLE||MINIMUM EDUCATION QUALIFICATION|
- B Sc (Science) with Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics (one year course) from a recognized institution plus 3 months internship training in a hospital. OR
- B.Sc Home Science plus M.Sc Home Science (Food and Nutrition) from a recognised institution.
- Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council OR
- B.Sc (Nursing).
- Degree in Science (Biology) from a recognized university or equivalent
- Diploma / Certificate Course (2 years) in Dental Hygiene from an institute recognized by Dental Council of India
- Registered with Dental Council of India as Dental Hygienist
- Two years experience as Dental Hygienist.
- Diploma in Haemodialysis OR
- Two years satisfactory in-house Training / Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution (Document proof to be uploaded).
Graduation in Sociology / Social Work / Community Education disciplines with 2 years diploma in Health Education
|Health and Malaria Inspector Gr II|
B.Sc. having studied Chemistry as Main / Optional subject in any branch of Chemistry, Plus
- One year Diploma of Health / Sanitary Inspector OR
- One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector
|Lab Superintendent Gr II|
- B.Sc with Bio-Chemistry / Micro Biology / Life science / B.Sc with Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional / subsidiary subjects or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab technology (DMLT) or equivalent OR
- B.Sc in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from a recognized institution.
|Optometrist||B.Sc in Optometry or Diploma in Ophthalmic Technician (the course should be of 3 to 4 years duration).|
- B.Sc with Diploma in Perfusion Technology Or
- B.Sc and Three years experience in Cardio Pulmonary Pump Technician
- Bachelors Degree in Physiotherapy And
- Two years practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government / Private Hospital with at least one hundred beds.
|Pharmacist Gr II|
- 10 (plus) 2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy OR
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma)
- 10 (plus) 2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography / X Ray Technician / Radiodiagnosis Technology (2 years course)
- B.Sc and Diploma in Audio and Speech Therapy and and
- 2 years experience in the
|ECG Technician||10 (plus) 2 / Graduation in Science having Certificate/Diploma/Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques|
|Lady Health Visitor||12th (10 plus 2) from a recognized Board/University with multipurpose workers course from Institutes recognized by Central/ State Governments|
|Lab Assistant Gr I|
12th (10 plus 2) in Science plus
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) OR
- 1. Certificate Course in Medical Lab Technology at par with ) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) subject to the fulfillment The course has been done from the institution which is recognized by a University or Technical Board of State
- 2. The duration of the course is at least 01 year
- 3. During the course the candidate should have done the training on full time basis;
- 4. At the end of the course, there should be system of examination which has been successfully passes by the candidate