RSMSSB CLERK GR II /JUNIOR ASSISTANT(EXAM) RECRUITMENT 2018 - Rajasthan Subordinate And Ministerial Services Selection Boards(RSMSSB) has released the notification of Junior Assistant(LDC/Clerk) Exam 2018 that to be held for the recruitment of
11255 11274 vacancies in Governance Secretariat, Public Service Commission and Subordinate department of the state. The selection will be made on the basis of Written examination conducted by the selection board. The eligible candidates can apply from the link given on this page below. The last date of application submission is 08-Jun-2018.
Read below to check Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Selection Process, Important Dates, Posts & their Salaries, Vacancies, Fee, Official links and others.
RSMSSB has released the admit card and exam for rsmssb Ldc exam 2018.
RSMSSB Clerk Gr II /Junior Assistant(Exam) Recruitment 2018 - Eligibility Criteria
18-40 years (As on 01.01.2019)
There are permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government orders. Here are the most common relaxations :
|PH OBC||13 years|
|PH SC/ST||15 years|
For more details on age relaxation. Please check out the Official Notification given below.
- Senior Secondary from a recognized Board or its equivalent Examination and
- DISC O level Certificate in Electronic/Information Technology OR
- Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi OR
- Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education, with the computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the subjects OR
- Diploma in computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution OR
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT)
For more details, Please check out the Official Notification given below.
RSMSSB Clerk Gr II /Junior Assistant(Exam) Recruitment 2018 - Selection Procedure :
The selection will be made on the basis of written examination. The exam will be conducted in Phase - I and Phase- II.
- Phase - I : RSMSSB will conduct Online Written Test to screen the best candidates for the phase II.
- Phase-II : The Qualified candidates (Phase - I) will be asked to take the typing test.
The Phase I and II exam patterns are given below -
|Phase - I|
- G K, Daily Science & Maths
- General Hindi & English
- Typing Test (English - Speed and Ability Test)
- Typing Test (Hindi - Speed and Ability Test)
|25 Marks Each||10 Min Each|
RSMSSB Clerk Gr II /Junior Assistant(Exam) Recruitment 2018 - Application Fee :
The candidates are required to pay the application fee as per below given instructions/details. The candidates can pay the application fee Online Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card./ E-Mitra Kiosk/ C.S.C.
|OBC (Non- Creamy Layer)||Rs. 350/-|
RSMSSB Clerk Gr II /Junior Assistant(Exam) Recruitment 2018 - Application Form & Apply :
The eligible and interested candidates who want to apply, need to submit their application online. The candidate should read the instructions carefully to avoid making any mistakes on submission.
- Apply for RSMSSB Clerk Gr II /Junior Assistant(Exam) Recruitment 2018 - Click here (Official Link).