SBI SPECIALIST OFFICER RECRUITMENT 2018 - State Bank Of India (SBI) has released the notification for recruitment of 119 SBI Specialist Cadre Officer vacancies. The Selection of the candidates will made on the basis of Interview/Written examination. The eligible candidates can apply from the link given on this page below. The last date of application submission is 07 April 2018.
Read below to check Eligibility Criteria, Application process , Important Dates, Posts & their Salaries, Vacancies, Fee, Official links and other important details.
State Bank Of India (SBI) has released the admit card for written exam that to be held for the recruitment of 119 SBI Specialist Cadre Officer vacancies.
SBI Specialist Officer RECRUITMENT 2018 - Eligibility Criteria :
As on 31.12.2017 , Age should be as given above with Post names
There are permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government orders. Here are the most common relaxations :
|PH OBC||13 years|
|PH SC/ST||15 years|
|EX- Serviceman||5 years|
For more details on age relaxation. Please check out the Official Notification given below.
Essential Qualification and Experience as of 31.12.2017 :
|Special Management Executive||CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA in Finance or 2 years PG Diploma in Finance||05 years|
|Deputy General Manager (Law)||Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years)||17 years|
|Deputy Manager (Law||Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years)||04 years|
A candidate must be either:
- A citizen of India,
- A subject of Nepal, or A subject of Bhutan, or
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SBI CLERK RECRUITMENT 2018 - Selection Process :
The Selection of the candidates will made on the basis of Interview/Written examination.
- Special Management Executive - Shortlisting & Interview
- Deputy General Manager (Law) - Shortlisting & Interview
- Deputy Manager (Law) -Written test & Interview
SBI Specialist Officer RECRUITMENT 2018 - Application Fee :
The Candidates should make the payment online through Net banking, any Visa/Mastercard/Maestro Credit or Debit Card.
|CATEGORY||APPLICATION FEE |
|General and OBC||Rs. 600/-|
SBI Specialist Officer RECRUITMENT 2018 - Application Form and How to Apply :
The eligible candidates who want to apply for the recruitment need to submit their application online. The candidates should read the instructions given in official notification carefully to avoid making any mistakes on submission.
- Apply For SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 - Click here (Official Link).