SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Notification: Staff Selection Commission has released SSC CHSL application form 2019 PDF and invited applications for the recruitment of SSC CHSL ( LDC/JSA/DEO ) vacancies. The last date of the application submission is 05-Apr-2019. The aspiring candidates can read below to check the SSC CHSL required Age, Education Eligibility Criteria.
The candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for SSC CHSL Vacancies 2019 from the link given from this page below.
The SSC CHSL vacancies 2019 selection will be done on the basis of online/written test or Interview that to be conducted by the Selection board.
The candidates are advised to read thru the official notification given on this page below and visit the SSC CHSL Recruitment Official Website for further clarifications.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Vacancies Descrption of SSC CHSL LDC/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal/ Sorting Assistant, DEO vacancies.
SSC CGL 2019 - Eligibility Criteria, Age & Education :
18-27 years as on 01.08.2019 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and
not later than 01-08-2001).
There are permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government orders. Here are the most common relaxations :
|CODE NO||CATEGORY||AGE RELAXATION|
|04||PH OBC||13 years|
|05||PH SC/ST||15 years|
For more details on age relaxation. Please check out the Official Notification given below.
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent
A candidate must be either:
- A citizen of India,
- A subject of Nepal, or A subject of Bhutan, or
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SSC CHSL 2019 Selection Procedure & Exam Pattern :
The SSC CHSL Vacancies 2019 selection will be done on the basis of the examination that will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
1. Tier I - Preliminary Exam : The Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests will be conducted online. The candidates has to qualify the preliminary examination to appear in mains examination.
|Subject / Paper Title (Duratioon = 1 Hour )||Max. Questions||Max. Marks|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
|General Intelligence ||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) ||25||50|
|General Awareness ||25||50|
There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer
2. Tier II - Mains :
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in Pen and Paper Mode. The duration of the Descriptive Paper would be for one hour (20 minutes compensatory time will also be provided to the candidates eligible for scribes as per Paras 8.1 and 8.2 above). The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
- The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will be awarded zero marks.
- Candidate must write his/ her correct Roll Number and affix signature and Left-hand Thumb Impression in the relevant columns in the Question Paper-cum-Answer Book failing which zero marks will be awarded.
- Candidates are strictly advised not to write any personal identity e.g. name, Roll Number, Mobile Number, Address, etc inside the Answer Book. The candidates who fail to adhere to these instructions will be awarded zero marks.
3. Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test):
- Skill Test/ Typing Test for the qualified candidates will be conducted on computers provided by the Commission or its authorized agency.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted in the cities where Regional Offices of the Commission are located or as decided by the Commission.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be of qualifying nature
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted as per the following scheme below :-
SSC CHSL 2019 Application Fee :
The candidates are required to pay the SSC CHSL 2019 application fee as per below given instructions/details. The candidates can pay the application fee Online through Internet Banking,Visa/Mastercard/Maestro Credit or Debit Card.
|SC/ST/PWD and Women||Rs. /-|
SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form & Apply :
The eligible and interested candidates who want to apply for the SSC CHSL vacancies 2019, need to submit their application online. You can refer the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification from the table given below. The candidate should read the instructions carefully to avoid making any mistakes on application submission.
Click Here --> Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019