TN MRB Nurses Recruitment 2019 Staff Nurse Notification: Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board has invited applications for the recruitment of 2345 TN MRB Nurses vacancies. The last date of the application submission is 15-Mar-2019. The aspiring candidates can read below to check the TN MRB Nurses required Age, Education Eligibility Criteria.
The candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for TN MRB Nurses Vacancies 2019 from the link given from this page below.
The TN MRB Nurses vacancies 2019 selection will be done on the basis of online/written test or Interview that to be conducted by the Selection board.
The candidates are advised to read thru the official notification given on this page below and visit the TN MRB Nurses Recruitment Official Website for further clarifications.
Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board has released the admit card for the recruitment of 2345 TN MRB Nurses vacancies.
TN MRB Nurses 2019 Eligibility Criteria
There are permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government Rules. Here are the most common relaxations :
|ST / SCA/ SC/ MBC & DNC / BCM/ BC||Max Age : 57 years|
|PH||Max Age : 42 Years|
For more details on age relaxation. Please check out the Official Notification given below.
- Female (Nurse) :
- Successful training for a period of not less than three years in General Nursing of men and women and for a period of not less than six months in Midwifery training OR
- A foreign training which is considered by the Director of Medical and Rural Health Services to be equivalent or superior to the above training or possession of a basic degree in Nursing from a University or institution recognised by UGC for the purpose of its financial grant.
- Male (Nurse ) :
- A successful training for a period of not less than three years in General Nursing in an institution approved by the State Government and Successful completion of training in Psychiatry for a period of six months after successful completion of training in General Nursing in the case of candidates admitted for training on or after the 1st January 1952.
- Possession of basic degree in Nursing from a University or institution recognised by UGC for the purpose of its financial grant.
TN MRB Nurses 2019 Selection Procedure :
Selection will be made based on the marks obtained in the written examination, duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation of Government of Tamil Nadu.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE)
(ST / SCA /ST)
Written examination in Optical Mark Reader (OMR)- sheet;
Objective type single paper Exam for Nurses
- The question will be in the standard of Diploma level in Nursing. The question paper will be set in English only and will contain 200 objective type questions.
- There will be no negative mark for the wrong answer.
- There will be no oral Test (Interview) for the post.
TN MRB Nurses 2019 Application Fee :
The candidates are required to pay the TN MRB Nurses 2019 application fee as per below given instructions/details. The candidates can pay the application fee Online through Internet Banking,Visa/Mastercard/Maestro Credit or Debit Card.
|All Others||Rs 700/-|
TN MRB Nurses 2019 Application Form & Apply :
The eligible and interested candidates who want to apply for the TN MRB Nurses vacancies 2019, need to submit their application online. You can refer the TN MRB Nurses Recruitment 2019 Official Notification from the table given below. The candidate should read the instructions carefully to avoid making any mistakes on application submission.
Click Here --> Apply for TN MRB Nurses Recruitment 2019