TSSPDCL JAO RECRUITMENT 2018 - The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) has released the notification for the direct recruitment of Junior Accounts Officers (JAO). The selection will be made on the basis of only on Written Examination. The eligible candidates can apply from the link given on this page below. The last date of application submission is 19 Feb 2018.
Read below to check TSSPDCL JAO recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria, Application process , Important Dates, Posts & their Salaries, Vacancies, Fee, Official links and other important details
The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) has released the Result for TSSPDCL JAO written exam.
TSSPDCL JAO Direct Recruitment 2018 - IMPORTANT DATES, ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND FEE :
|ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & APPLICATION FEE|
|Age Limit||18-44 Years - Age reckoned as on 01.01.2018|
- B.Com 1st Year (Pass) OR
- M.Com 1st Year (Pass) OR
- CA/ICWA-Inter (Pass)
- ST/SC/BC - 5yrs,
- PH - 10yrs
- UR(GENRAL) - Total Rs. 320/-
- Application Processing Fee - Rs 100/-
- Examination Fee - Rs.120/-
- No Fee for Candidates of ST,SC and OBC
TSSPDCL JAO Direct Recruitment 2018 - Post and Total Vacancies :
|POST TITLE||TOTAL VACANCIES||PAY SCALE|
|Junior Accounts Officer||114||34630-1425-36055-1700-44555-1985-54480-2280-56760|
VACANCIES DETAILS BY CATEGORY,REGION OR DEPARTMENT
TSSPDCL JAO Direct Recruitment 2018 - Selection Process :
The selection of the candidates will made with following guidelines -
- The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on Written examination only
- Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise and as per Spirit of Presidential order will be called for verification of Original Certificates in 1:1 ratio.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written examination for the above selection process shall be as follows:
- The selection list will be drawn into two parts. The first part will comprise 30% of the posts for OPEN consisting of combined merit list of local as well as non-locals and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 70% of the posts consisting of LOCAL only and the posts will be filled, following the existing rules and other rules of reservation issued from time to time. The candidates will be selected and allotted to various places in TSSPDCL jurisdiction.