UPPSC RECRUITMENT 2018 - Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC) has released the official notification for Lecturer, Assistant Professor, Professor, Dental Surgeon, Reader, Principal and other posts. The candidates will be selected based on Screening Test (Objective) and Personal Interview.
The detailed information about Exam dates, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy , Syllabus ,Selection Procedure, Recruitment Post are given below on this page. The eligible candidates can apply from the Apply Online given below in official link section. The last date of application submission is 30 Jan 2018.
UPPSC RECRUITMENT EXAM 2018 - Eligibility Criteria :
|Age Limit||Refer as details given along with Posts.|
|Educational Qualification||Refer the details given in notification below.|
UPPSC RECRUITMENT EXAM 2018 - Selection Procedure :
The selection of candidates for the various UPPSC Recruitment 2018 posts will be made on the basis of Screening Test (Objective) and Personal Interview.
UPPSC RECRUITMENT EXAM 2018 - Application Form and How to Apply :
The eligible candidates who want to appear for the exam need to submit their application online. The candidate should read the instructions carefully to avoid making any mistakes on submission. The eligible candidate can fill online application from the official UPPSC website as per the schedule provided above. The direct link to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2018 is given below.
- Apply UPPSC Recruitment (Lecturer, Professor, Dental Surgeon, Reader, Principal) 2018 - Click here (Official Link).
When the candidate clicks on ALL NOTIFICATIONS/ADVERTISEMENTS on the Commission website mentioned above the On-line advertisement shall be automatically displayed. On-line application will be completed in three stages :
- First Stage: On clicking "Apply", Candidate Registration will be displayed. Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the 'Candidate Registration' respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the information filled by them. If any correction / modification is required, click on 'Click here to modify' and ensure the required corrections / modifications. After being fully satisfied with all the information filled, click on 'Submit Application'. Consequently, the registration of first stage shall be over. Thereafter "Print Registration Slip" shall be displayed and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by clicking on Print Registration Slip.
- Second Stage: Second Stage: After the completion of the procedure of first stage, 'Fee to be deposited [in INR]' shall be displayed with caption "Click here to proceed for payment". After clicking the above caption of "Click here to proceed for payment", home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment viz. (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES. After depositing the required fee by any one of the above prescribed modes, "Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)" shall be displayed along with detail of fee deposition, the print of which must be taken by clicking on "Print Payment Receipt".
- Third Stage: click on "Proceed for final submission of application form (Part-2)" as a result of which 'format' shall be displayed. The candidates are required to enter all the required information in the format. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The candidate should scan his/her photograph and signature in the prescribed size (the size will be mentioned at the specified spot in the On-line application). It is essential that the candidate should fill all information On-line correctly according to the instructions given and click the 'Submit' button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. After clicking the 'Submit' button, the candidate may take a print of the future references.
- Final Stage: Send the hard copy of online applications along with all necessary enclosures through registered/ Speed Post or Personally in the office of the Commission on or before 07-02-2018 till 6:00PM.
UPPSC RECRUITMENT EXAM 2018 - Application Fee :
|CATEGORY||APPLICATION FEE |
|Unreserved / Other Backward Class||Exam fee Rs. 80/- On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-|
|ST/SC||Exam fee Rs. 40/- On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-|
|PH||Exam fee NIL On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-|