UPPSC RO ARO (SAMIKSHA ADHIKARI) 2018 - Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC) has released the official notification for RO ARO (Review & Assistant Review Officers) or Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2018. The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Preliminary Examination at various Centres for selecting suitable candidates for admission to the Samiksha Adhikari/Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari etc. (General/Special (Backlog) Recruitment) Written (Main) Examination 2017.
The detailed information about Exam dates, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy , Syllabus ,Selection Procedure, Recruitment Post are given below on this page. The eligible candidates can apply from the Apply Online given below in official link section. The last date of application submission is 30 Jan 2018.
UPPSC has released the Admit Card for UPPSC RO ARO (Review & Assistant Review Officers) or Samiksha Adhikari Mains Examination 2017-2018
UPPSC RO ARO (SAMIKSHA ADHIKARI) RECRUITMENT EXAM 2018 - Eligibility Criteria :
The Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2017 . For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is 55 years. There are permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government orders. Refer the given details below.
- Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to SC of U.P., ST of U.P.and Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of U.P. of Classified Games, State Govt. Employees of U.P. including Teachers/Staff of the Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. and Teachers /Staff of the Government Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July, 1972 (Only domiciled persons of U.P. are entitled for such age relaxation).
- Upper age limit shall be greater by fifteen years for physically handicapped persons of U.P.
- Upper age limit shall also be greater by five years for Group-'B' posts for the Emergency Commissioned Officers/ Short Service Commissioned Officers / Ex-Army Personnels of U.P. who have rendered five years service in Army, but there shall be no reservation for Group-'B' posts. In case of availability of Group-'C' posts in the Examination, the Age relaxation and reservation shall be given according to Rule.
|Educational Qualification||Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. There some posts specific educational qualifications have been prescribed. The candidate can refer the official notification given below for more information.|
|Marital Status||Male candidates who are married and have more han one wife living and female candidates who have married a person already having a wife, shall not be eligible unless the Hon'ble. Governor has granted an exemption from this condition.|
UPPSC RO ARO (SAMIKSHA ADHIKARI) RECRUITMENT EXAM 2018 - Selection Procedure :
The selection of the candidates for UPPSC RO ARO (Samiksha Adhikari) Recruitment 2018 will be made on the basis of Prelims & Main(Written) Examination. The eligibility candidates will be shortlisted for the Preliminary Exam after the application process. The candidate will be shorted listed for Mains (Written) exam on the basis of Result of Preliminary exam. The final selection will be made based on the result of Mains Exam.
UPPSC RO ARO (SAMIKSHA ADHIKARI) RECRUITMENT EXAM 2018 - Application Form and How to Apply :
The eligible candidates who want to appear for the exam need to submit their application online. The candidate should read the instructions carefully to avoid making any mistakes on submission. The eligible candidate can fill online application from the official UPPSC website as per the schedule provided above. The direct link to apply for UPPSC RO ARO (Samiksha Adhikari) Exam 2018 is given below.
- Apply Online for UPPSC RO ARO Exam 2018 - Click here (Official Link).
When the candidate clicks on ALL NOTIFICATIONS/ADVERTISEMENTS on the Commission website mentioned above the On-line advertisement shall be automatically displayed. On-line application will be completed in three stages :
- First Stage: On clicking "Apply", Candidate Registration will be displayed. Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the 'Candidate Registration' respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the information filled by them. If any correction / modification is required, click on 'Click here to modify' and ensure the required corrections / modifications. After being fully satisfied with all the information filled, click on 'Submit Application'. Consequently, the registration of first stage shall be over. Thereafter "Print Registration Slip" shall be displayed and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by clicking on Print Registration Slip.
- Second Stage: Second Stage: After the completion of the procedure of first stage, 'Fee to be deposited [in INR]' shall be displayed with caption "Click here to proceed for payment". After clicking the above caption of "Click here to proceed for payment", home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment viz. (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES. After depositing the required fee by any one of the above prescribed modes, "Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)" shall be displayed along with detail of fee deposition, the print of which must be taken by clicking on "Print Payment Receipt".
- Third stage: click on "Proceed for final submission of application form (Part-2)" as a result of which 'format' shall be displayed. The candidates are required to enter all the required information in the format. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The candidate should scan his/her photograph and signature in the prescribed size (the size will be mentioned at the specified spot in the On-line application). It is essential that the candidate should fill all information On-line correctly according to the instructions given and click the 'Submit' button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. After clicking the 'Submit' button, the candidate may take a print of the future references.
UPPSC RO ARO (SAMIKSHA ADHIKARI) RECRUITMENT EXAM 2018 - Application Fee :
|CATEGORY||APPLICATION FEE (PRE EXAM)|
|Unreserved / Other Backward Class||Exam fee Rs. 100/- On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-|
|ST/SC||Exam fee Rs. 40/- On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-|
|PH||Exam fee NIL On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-|