UPPSC LT GRADE ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2018 - Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released notification for the recruitment of 10768 LT Grade Assistant Teacher(Trained Graduate Grade Men/Women Branch) posts. The selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of written examination. The eligible candidates can apply directly from the link given on this page. The last date of application submission is 12 April 2018.
Read below to check UPPSC LT Grade Teacher's Eligibility Criteria, Application process , Important Dates, Posts & their Salaries, Vacancies, Fee, Official links and others.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Official website has released the Admit Card for the exam that held for the recruitment of 10768 Assistant Teacher vacancies.
UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher recruitment 2018 - Post , Pay Scale & Vacancies :
|POST TITLE ||GENDER||TOTAL|
|Trained Graduate Grade Assistant Teacher||MEN||5364|
|Trained Graduate Grade Assistant Teacher||WOMEN||5404|
Refer the attached notification for UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher (Trained Graduate Grade Assistant Teacher) Detailed Vacancies.- For Men/Women and Subject Wise
UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher recruitment 2018 - Eligibility Criteria
21-40 years (As on 01.07.2018)
The Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2018 . For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is 55 years. There are permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government orders. Refer the given details below.
- Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to SC of U.P., ST of U.P.and Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of U.P. of Classified Games, State Govt. Employees of U.P. including Teachers/Staff of the Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. and Teachers /Staff of the Government Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July, 1973(Only domiciled persons of U.P. are entitled for such age relaxation).
- Upper age limit shall be greater by fifteen years for physically handicapped persons of U.P.
- No Age relaxation for D.F. F candidates
Graduation Degree in relevant subject with B.Ed Degree.
Find more details on Notification given below.
UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher recruitment 2018 - Selection Procedure :
The Selection will be made on the basis of written examination.
UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher recruitment 2018 - Application Form and How to Apply :
The eligible candidates who want to appear for the exam need to submit their application online. The candidate should read the instructions carefully to avoid making any mistakes on submission. The eligible candidate can fill online application from the official UPPSC website as per the schedule provided above. The direct link to apply for UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 is given below.
- UPPSC Official Website- Click here (Official Link)
- Apply for UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018- Click here(Official Link)
When the candidate clicks on ALL NOTIFICATIONS/ADVERTISEMENTS on the Commission website mentioned above the On-line advertisement shall be automatically displayed. On-line application will be completed in three stages :
- First Stage: On clicking "Apply", Candidate Registration will be displayed. Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the 'Candidate Registration' respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the information filled by them. If any correction / modification is required, click on 'Click here to modify' and ensure the required corrections / modifications. After being fully satisfied with all the information filled, click on 'Submit Application'. Consequently, the registration of first stage shall be over. Thereafter "Print Registration Slip" shall be displayed and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by clicking on Print Registration Slip.
- Second Stage: Second Stage: After the completion of the procedure of first stage, 'Fee to be deposited [in INR]' shall be displayed with caption "Click here to proceed for payment". After clicking the above caption of "Click here to proceed for payment", home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment viz. (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES. After depositing the required fee by any one of the above prescribed modes, "Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)" shall be displayed along with detail of fee deposition, the print of which must be taken by clicking on "Print Payment Receipt".
- Third stage: click on "Proceed for final submission of application form (Part-2)" as a result of which 'format' shall be displayed. The candidates are required to enter all the required information in the format. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The candidate should scan his/her photograph and signature in the prescribed size (the size will be mentioned at the specified spot in the On-line application). It is essential that the candidate should fill all information On-line correctly according to the instructions given and click the 'Submit' button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. After clicking the 'Submit' button, the candidate may take a print of the future references.
UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher recruitment 2018 - Application Fee :
The candidates are required to pay the application fee as per given details below.
|CATEGORY||APPLICATION FEE (PRE EXAM)|
|Unreserved / Other Backward Class||Exam fee Rs. 100/- On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-|
|ST/SC||Exam fee Rs. 40/- On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-|
|PH||Exam fee NIL On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-|
The candidates are required to pay the fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card or E-Challan