UPSC NDA 2 RECRUITMENT 2018 - Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Official Website has released the notification for the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination II 2018 that to be conducted for the recruitment of 339 NDA (National Defence Academy) and 44 NA (Naval Academy) vacancies. The selection will be made on the basis of basis two step procedures - Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test conducted by the selection board. The eligible candidates can apply from the link given on this page below. The last date of application submission is 02-Jul-2018.
Read below to check Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Selection Process, Important Dates, Posts & their Salaries, Vacancies, Fee, Official links and others.
UPSC Official Website has released the notification for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination II 2018 for the recruitment of 339 NDA (National Defence Academy) and 44 NA (Naval Academy).
UPSC NDA 2 Recruitment 2018 - Eligibility Criteria
|Age Limit||Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 2000 and not later than 1st January, 2003 are eligible.|
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy - 2014 12th Class pass School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for Indian Naval Academy -12th Class pass of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
HEIGHT/WEIGHT STANDARDS FOR ARMY/AIR FORCE
|Height (CM) (W/O Shoes)||16-17 Yrs||17-18 Yrs||18-19 Yrs|
|155 ||43.5 ||45.3|| 47.0|
HEIGHT/WEIGHT STANDARDS FOR NAVY
|Height (CM) (W/O Shoes)||16 Yrs||18 Yrs||20 Yrs|
|155 || 45||46||47|
A candidate must be either:
- A citizen of India,
- A subject of Nepal, or A subject of Bhutan, or
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
UPSC NDA 2 Recruitment 2018 - Selection Procedure :
The selection will be made on the basis two step procedures - Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test. The Candidates can find the more details in official notification given below.
UPSC NDA 2 Recruitment 2018 - Application Fee :
The candidates are required to pay the application fee as per below given instructions/details. The candidates can pay the application fee from SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
|SC/ST/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs||Nil|
UPSC NDA 2 Recruitment 2018 - Application Form & Apply :
The eligible and interested candidates who want to apply, need to submit their application online. The candidate should read the instructions carefully to avoid making any mistakes on submission.
- Apply for UPSC NDA 2 Recruitment 2018 - Click here (Official Link).