UPSC NDA/INA RECRUITMENT 2018 - Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has released the official notification for the Army/Navy wings of the NDA and 10(plus)2 Cadet Entry Scheme of Indian Naval Academy. The selection will be made on the basis two step procedures - Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test .The eligible candidates can apply from the given link below. The last date of application submission is 05 Feb 2018.
Please read below to know the details about Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process, Vacancies and Official links.
Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has released the Result for UPSC NDA & NA Examination (I) 2018
QUICK LINKS :
Know More about NDA II Recruitment 2018 - Click Here
UPSC NDA/INA RECRUITMENT 2018 - Eligibility Criteria :
|Age Limit||Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2002 are eligible.|
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy - 2014 12th Class pass School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for Indian Naval Academy -12th Class pass of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
HEIGHT/WEIGHT STANDARDS FOR ARMY/AIR FORCE
|Height (CM) (W/O Shoes)||16-17 Yrs||17-18 Yrs||18-19 Yrs|
|155 ||43.5 ||45.3|| 47.0|
HEIGHT/WEIGHT STANDARDS FOR NAVY
|Height (CM) (W/O Shoes)||16 Yrs||18 Yrs||20 Yrs|
|155 || 45||46||47|
A candidate must be either:
- A citizen of India,
- A subject of Nepal, or A subject of Bhutan, or
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
UPSC NDA/INA RECRUITMENT 2018 - Selection Process :
The selection will be made on the basis two step procedures - Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test. The Candidates can find the more details in official notification given below.
UPSC NDA/INA RECRUITMENT 2018 - Application Fee :
The Application fee is Rs. 100 only. The Candidates can make the paymentby depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
All candidates belonging to excepting SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs are exempted from paying application fee.
UPSC NDA/INA RECRUITMENT 2018 - Application Form and How to Apply :
The eligible candidates who want to appear for the exam need to submit their application online. The candidates should read the instructions given in official notification carefully to avoid making any mistakes on submission.
- Apply NDA/INA Recruitment 2018 - Click here (Official Link).