WBPSC RESEARCH INVESTIGATOR RECRUITMENT 2018 - West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Research Investigator to total 15 vacancies. The selection will be made on the basis of knowledge test/Interview. The eligible candidates can apply from the link given on this page below. The last date of application submission is 26 Feb 2018.
Read below to check on Eligibility Criteria, Application process , Important Dates, Posts & their Salaries, Vacancies, Fee, Official links and others.
WBPSC RESEARCH INVESTIGATOR Recruitment 2018- Eligibility Criteria :
|Age Limit||Not More than 39 Years (As on 01.01.2018).|
- A Bachelors Degree with Anthropology or Economics & Sociology
- At least two years experience on socio-economic investigation surveys and analysis of data in an
organization or Institute of repute
Desirable: Good working knowledge of a Tribal Language
|Language||Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali.|
WBPSC Research Investigator Recruitment 2018 Selection Process :
The selection will be made on the basis of knowledge test/Interview.
WBPSC Research Investigator RECRUITMENT 2018 Application Fee :
|CANDIDATE CATEGORY||FEE||OTHER FEES (ONLINE)||OTHER FEES (OFFLINE)|
|General,OBC and Candidates of SC/ST of Other States||Rs. 160/-|
- Credit/Debit Cards : Convenience fee 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs.
5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee
- Net banking: Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee
|Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only|
|SC/ST and PWDs of West Bengal||Nil|| Nil||Nil|
WBPSC Research Investigator Recruitment 2018 Application Form and How to Apply :
The eligible candidates who want to appear for the exam need to submit their application online. The candidates should read the instructions given in official notification carefully to avoid making any mistakes on submission.
- Apply for Research Investigator Recruitment 2018 - Click here (Official Link).