Indian Postal GDS (Delhi) Recruitment 2019 - Indian Postal Service has released notification for the recruitment of 174 Indian Postal GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak - Delhi regions) vacancies 2019. The candidates can check Indian Postal Service 2019 selection process, age & education eligibility criteria, salary, grade pay, exam pattern and other Indian Postal Service Jobs 2019 recruitment details on this article below. You can download the official Indian Postal GDS (Delhi) 2019 notification from the link given below.
The selection for the posts of Indian Postal GDS (Delhi) 2019 will be done on the basis of online/written test. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for Indian Postal GDS (Delhi) vacancies 2019 using direct link given on this page below. The last date for the application submission is 05-Jul-2019.
Indian Postal GDS (Delhi) 2019 Notification and Apply Here
indian postal Service has released the notification for the recruitment of 174 Indian Postal GDS (Delhi) vacancies.
Indian Postal GDS (Delhi) 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit :
- 18 - 40 years (As on 06.06.2019)
Age Relaxation :
There are permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government Rules. Here are the most common relaxations :
|SC / ST||5 years|
|PH OBC||13 years|
|PH SC / ST||15 years|
Education Qualification :
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of
Indian Postal GDS (Delhi) Recruitment Process 2019
Indian Postal GDS (Delhi) Selection Process 2019 :
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis in the following steps :
- Only Marks Obtained in 10th Standard of approved boards
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS male, UR male.
Indian Postal GDS (Delhi) Exam Pattern 2019 :
The Indian Postal GDS (Delhi) recruitment examinations will be conducted under following terms and guidelines -
Written Examination: NONE.
Indian Postal GDS (Delhi) Syllabus 2019 :
The Indian Postal GDS (Delhi) written exam includes the following topics as part of the syllabus. - Not Applicable
Indian Postal GDS (Delhi) Online Form 2019, Fee & Apply
Application Form & How to Apply :
The eligible and interested candidates who want to apply need to submit their application online. You can refer the Indian Postal GDS (Delhi) Notification 2019 (PDF) from given details below. The candidate should read the instructions carefully to avoid making any mistakes on application submission.
Application Fee :
The candidates are required to pay the Indian Postal GDS (Delhi) 2019 application fee as per below given instructions/details. The candidates can pay the application fee Online through Internet Banking, Visa/Mastercard/Maestro Credit or Debit Card.
|General / OBC/ EWS||Rs. 100/-|