Stree Nidhi Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 - Stree Nidhi Credit Cooperative Federation Ltd, Telangana has released notification for the recruitment of 144 Stree Nidhi Assistant Manager vacancies 2019. The candidates can check Stree Nidhi 2019 selection process, age & education eligibility criteria, salary, grade pay, exam pattern and other Stree Nidhi Jobs 2019 recruitment details on this article below. You can download the official Stree Nidhi Assistant Manager 2019 notification from the link given below.
The selection for the posts of Stree Nidhi Assistant Manager 2019 will be done on the basis of online/written test, group discussion. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for Stree Nidhi Assistant Manager vacancies 2019 using direct link given on this page below. The last date for the application submission is 15-Jun-2019.
Stree Nidhi Assistant Manager 2019 Notification and Apply Here
Stree Nidhi Credit Cooperative Federation Ltd, Telangana has released the notification for the recruitment of 144 Stree Nidhi Assistant Manager vacancies.
Stree Nidhi Assistant Manager 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit :
- 25 - 30 years (As on 31.03.2019)
Age Relaxation :
There are permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government Rules. Here are the most common relaxations :
|SC / ST / PWD||5 years|
Education Qualification :
|QUALIFICATION (As on 31.03.2019)|
- Bachelor Degree from any recognized University in India established
or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or
an Institution recognized by the UGC or an equivalent qualification
with minimum 55% marks for OCs, 50% marks in case of BCs and
45% marks in case of SCs/STs/PWD
- Knowledge in MS Office is mandatory, a certificate in support of the same should also be uploaded.
Must be able to read and write in Telugu and English
- The candidate must be a native of Telangana state only.
Stree Nidhi Assistant Manager Recruitment Process 2019
Stree Nidhi Assistant Manager Selection Process 2019 :
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis in the following steps :
- The applications of candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria received for each post as per rule of reservation in each district will be scrutinized and top 25 candidates will be shortlisted based on marks obtained in Graduation. In case, eligible applications received are less than 25, all such applicants will be called for written examination.
- Those qualified in the written examination, in order of merit will be called for Group
Discussion in the ratio of 1:4 or actual, whichever is less.
- The selection of candidates will be based on marks secured in written exam and
Group Discussion, subject to rule of reservation.
- The written exam will be only in objective type for 80 marks and 20 marks for Group
Stree Nidhi Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2019 :
The Stree Nidhi Assistant Manager recruitment examinations will be conducted under following terms and guidelines -
Written Examination: (Duration : 1hr 30 mins)
|Paper / Subject Title||Marks||Medium|
|Current Affairs, General Knowledge, General English (10th Class standard), Arithmetic and Reasoning, Banking and Micro finance and basic knowledge in computers. ||80||Telgu|
Stree Nidhi Assistant Manager Syllabus 2019 :
The Stree Nidhi Assistant Manager written exam includes the following topics as part of the syllabus.
- Current Affairs, General Knowledge, General English (10th Class standard), Arithmetic and Reasoning, Banking and Micro finance and basic knowledge in computers.
Stree Nidhi Assistant Manager Online Form 2019, Fee & Apply
Application Form & How to Apply :
The eligible and interested candidates who want to apply need to submit their application online. You can refer the Stree Nidhi Assistant Manager Notification 2019 (PDF) from given details below. The candidate should read the instructions carefully to avoid making any mistakes on application submission.
Application Fee :
The candidates are required to pay the Stree Nidhi Assistant Manager 2019 application fee as per below given instructions/details. The candidates can pay the application fee Online through Internet Banking, Visa/Mastercard/Maestro Credit or Debit Card.
|General / OBC||Rs. 350/-|